- A booking is taken to be from 4pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the morning of departure.
- Under Italian law, owners are required to register details of all guests with the local authorities and we will ask for passport details after you have booked. The failure to provide these details to us before your stay will result in denial of access to the property.
- The number of guests must not exceed the maximum number permitted at the property. Guests will be asked to complete a form with the names of all guests and the ages of those under 18 prior to their stay.
- Booking process: A partial payment deposit secures the booking with the remainder due 2 months before the start of the rental period. The deposit and final payment are non-refundable and we do expect guests to take out adequate insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation. After payment of the deposit we will send an email confirmation of the booking with receipt and account. Directions, map and instructions on key collection are sent after the final payment.
- Cleaning before and after, electricity, gas and internet access (where applicable), bed linen and towels are provided free and changed on a weekly basis for stay of 14 days or more. Central heating is usually charged extra and in some cases pool, jacuzzi and air-conditioning are extra charges.
- Charging of electric cars using the electricity supply of the rental property is not allowed.
- For most properties a returnable house-keeping or damage deposit is payable with the final amount. This will be returned (minus any significant damage costs) one week after the end of the stay, either to the credit card used for paying or by bank transfer or cheque. In some cases the owner or caretaker will take a house-keeping deposit on arrival and return it on departure.
- Properties will be in good, clean condition on arrival. Gorgacce Rentals local representatives will make every effort to ensure all appliances are in working order and that amenities such as satellite TV, telephones and internet access are operational. Guests will take responsibility for use of swimming pools and barbecues and other potentially dangerous amenities and will use them with all due caution and care.
- We cannot enter into correspondence about any problems at the property that are not reported to us during the stay.
- Gorgacce Rentals takes no responsibility for guests’ belongings which are left in the accommodation at the owner’s risk. Guests are strongly advised to take out appropriate travel insurance.
- The internet service at the rental villas and houses is intended for holiday-makers; for checking and responding to emails and browsing the web. If you are intending to have a high usage of the internet including video conferencing, skype and large downloads and business purposes do contact us about this matter, different houses have different internet speeds. While we make every effort to ensure that the internet service is uninterrupted we cannot guarantee that it will always be continuous, we do very occasionally experience temporary glitches in coverage. Guests should be aware that the properties are situated in a rural, sparsely populated area.
- All our properties are non smoking.
- If you plan to bring a pet this must be agreed with Gorgacce Rentals before you book.
Submit your review
Holiday Villas Tuscany & Umbria
Average rating: 0 reviews