Villa Vetusta, 3 Bedroom Villa In The Umbrian Countryside
Villa Vetusta is a recently restored 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa exclusively available for rent with Gorgacce Rentals. Set in peaceful surroundings with beautiful views it is a 20 minute drive to the local town of Umbertide and 10 minutes to the Antognolla Golf Course.
The villa can be rented together with Casa Ospicchio and shares a 12 x 4m pool with this property but the two houses will never be rented to separate parties at the same time. The house is great for children and teenagers, it is equipped with a playground, pool table and table tennis.
Villa Vetusta Description
Villa Vetusta is an old farmhouse and is adjacent to Casa Ospicchio, there is a wide paved area between the two properties. Recently restored by the Italian couple who look after both properties, the house shares Casa Ospicchio’s pool.
The rental arrangement is such that the pool will never be shared by separate parties and both houses can be rented together. In the high season we always try and rent both villas together.
First Floor: Kitchen, Games Room, Living Room, Twin Bedroom, Double Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms
All the rooms except one double bedroom are on the first floor (the 2nd double bedroom is on the second floor). External steps lead up from the terrace to the entrance which leads into the games room equipped with pool table. To the right of the games room is the fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer) with chairs and table. To the left of the games room you enter a large living / dining room with a beautiful exposed beam ceiling, large dining table and comfortable sofas.
At the back of the games room are the entrances to the bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms. The rear right hand door leads into a bedroom (double bed with en-suite bathroom, shower in bathtub, WC, bidet and washbasin). The rear left hand door leads into the twin bedroom, again with en-suite bathroom (shower in bathtub, WC, bidet and washbasin). Stairs lead up from the twin bedroom to the double bedroom above.
Second Floor: Double Bedroom
You have to enter the twin bedroom to access the double bedroom above. Stairs lead up to this fully enclosed bedroom that shares the en-suite bathroom below.
Garden & Pool
There is a wide paved area around Villa Vetusta which leads around to Casa Ospicchio and the 12 x 4 metre resin lined swimming pool. The pool surround is a wide wooden deck with plenty of room for sun loungers.
There are spectacular views from the garden and plenty of spots for outside dining and evening drinks. There is also a table tennis table and a children’s playground.
Villa Vetusta, Small Holiday Rental, Tuscany Umbria Border
Weekly Prices In UK Pounds
Availability Calendar For Villa Vetusta, Holiday Villa On The Tuscany Umbria Border, Italy.
Submit your review
We stayed at Villa Vetusta at the end of May, it's beautiful setting in the Umbrian hills really is hard to beat and we are already thinking about our next holiday there. We enjoyed walking up Monte Acuto, the local mountain and used Martin's walking book to find a hidden Etruscan tomb on a nearby hillside. The pool area was lovely, although the temperature in May meant we didn't stay in too long!
- Villa location: near San Giovanni del Pantano & Umbertide, Tuscany Umbria border, Italy
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, double sofa-bed, 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6+2
- Near: Perugia, Umbertide, Perugia, Lake Trasimeno, also visitCittà di Castello, Cortona, Sansepolcro Assisi, Gubbio, Siena, Montepulciano, Spoleto, Orvieto, Florence.
- Rents May, June and September independently and July and August as Borgo Ospicchio together with Casa Ospicchio.
- When rented independently the other house will remain empty.
- Swimming pool, playground, table tennis, pool table
- First class golf course at Antognolla is 10 minutes away.
- Beautiful views, quiet location
- Official price is in UK pounds
- There is a £100/week returnable damage deposit
- Bed linen, towels & pool towels are provided
- £300 booking deposit per week – rest due two months before rental